Tuesday 19 April 2016

#4 Plain Old Socks

I love a nice strong sock yarn. I love it even more when it has a lovely self-striping pattern.

Kroy Socks Stripes from Patons Yarn is one of my favourite go-to yarns. It's a 4-ply fingering weight but it's almost a sport weight it's so heavy. It's incredibly durable and colourfast.

But the biggest plus for me is that I live about an hour away from the factory in Listowel, Ontario where it is wound into balls. I go to the tent sale one or two times a year and scoop up tons of sock yarn.

This is my second pair of mindless socks this year. It's time to find another colourway and start another pair.


 

Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks Stripes
Colourway: 55617 Sporty Stripes
Needle: 2.25 mm
Pattern: No pattern, just a regular boring sock
Completed: March 7, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment